Young People's Zone
Rules for entering Voices 2018
Please read our rules before submitting your entry for Voices 2018. We hope we have made it easy for you. If you have any problems please email email@example.com, or call 020 7520 0329.
1. You must be in care, or a care leaver to enter the competition.
2. You can write up to, but no more than 500 words in your entry.
3. You can submit one entry.
4. You must write your entry yourself. They must be original pieces of writing that do not infringe copyright.
5. You must have adult consent if you are under 18.
6. You must not put your real name, or real names of others, in the text of your entry (you will put your real name in the form). This is to protect your, and others' anonymity, when the winning entries are published.
7. There are four age categories: primary school, secondary school (11 - 14 years old), secondary (15 - 18 years old) and care leavers.
8. Submit your entry using our entry form by midnight on 8 February, 2018. Please include your real name on the form, your address, your phone number and the town or city where you live so we can contact you.
9. We would like all our shortlisted entrants to be available if possible for the Voices 2018 Awards Ceremony on 9 April 2018 in central London.
10. By submitting your entry you accept the competitions Terms and Conditions.