Young People's Zone
Rules for entering Voices 2017
Please read our rules before submitting your entry for Voices 2017. We hope we have made it easy for you. If you have any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 020 7520 0416.
Our competition is now closed to new entries. Shortlisted entrants will be notified by 10 March.
1. You must be in care, or a care leaver to enter the competition.
2. You can write up to, but no more than 500 words in each entry.
3. You can submit up to three entries.
4. You must write your entry, or entries, yourself.
5. You must have adult consent if you are under 18.
6. Don’t put your real name in the text of your entry. This is to protect your anonymity when the winning entries are published.
7. There are three age categories: primary school, secondary school and care leavers.
8. Key in, or submit, your entry using our entry form at How to enter Voices 2017 by midnight on 21 February, 2017. Please include your real name on the form, your address or phone number and the town or city where you live so we can contact you.
9. We would like all our winners to be available if possible for the Voices 2017 Awards Ceremony on 10 April, 2017 at the Foundling Hospital, 40 Brunswick Square, London WC1N 1AZ.
10. By submitting your entry you accept the competitions Terms and Conditions.
Discover the prizes you can win in Voices 2017