Young People's Zone
“I helped with Coram Voice’s campaigning work because I wanted to make sure other kids don’t have to go through what I went through.”
Get involved in different and interesting ways in your local area, and have a chance to change how things are done.
What we have done
We always look for opportunities to involve young people in our work. The participation activities our young people have been involved in include:
- Developing this website
- Giving talks and workshops at conferences
- Attending All Parliamentary Groups at the House of Commons to put their views to politicians and policy makers
- Developing training and delivering the training for social workers, carers and other professionals
- Interviewing Coram Voice staff
- An art project and exhibition
- Developing research into what is important to young people.
We currently do not have any national participation projects, but there are opportunities for children in care in Swindon to get involved in their Children in Care Council.
Want to get involved in our local projects?
Read more here: